1. For telemarketers promising “high quality leads” to lose my number already.
2. For other agents to stop writing listing descriptions in all caps.
3. For clients and prospects to stop no-showing for appointments.
4. Wine. LOTS of wine.
5. For a regularly scheduled nap time every day… with all communication devices disabled… and with full understanding and compassion from all clients.
6. For a freakin’ weekend off every now and again.
7. For people to respect our time.
8. For vendors to cater more luncheons.
9. For the general public to finally understand exactly what we do, and how we get paid.
10. For the myth that we rake in the dough for little work to disappear.